Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holy Shit

Holy shit.  Jessica Valenti mentioned me on her blog.  She misrepresents The Feminist Breeder and disagrees with me (although, she calls me measured, which is awesome), but STILL.  

AND yesterday The Feminist Breeder mentioned me on Twitter and said this, 



TheFeministBreeder
 I'm glad to know you're out there. The world needs more feminist lactivists.


 Excuse me for not having an intelligent or witty response.. these women are inspiring, and to be included in their world, if only for a moment, is pretty great.

!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's why I'm here! I'm always happy to find another feminist mom blog. The world needs more of us, not fewer, even when we disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, wahooo! I read through that whole disagreement on The Feminist Breeder and am personally on TFB's side. I love that you got mentioned on Jessica Valenti's blog though, and a twitter reply from someone you admire is ALWAYS awesome! A choreographer from So You Think You Can Dance replied to me once and it's possible I peed my pants with excitement.

    Metaphorically, of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete